Monday, January 23, 2012

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY- Part 2

I'VE LEARNED :*That its hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people's feelings and standing up for what you believe.

*That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others,sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

*That sometimes when I'm angry ,I have right to be angry,but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

*That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

*That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time .

*That no matter how good a friend is they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

*That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

*That your life can be changed in a matter of seconds by the people you don't even know . 

*That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up .

*That  we don't have to change friends,if we understand that friends change.

2 comments:

Kapil Sharma said...

Wonderfully summarized experience, every sentence seem to carry a strong story behind em, if there is please share wud love to read more

vinisha said...

thnk u....u can find more in part 1 -search in my blog posts -