Friday, December 30, 2011

FINDING THE LIFE



Its the same thing everyday
be it day
be it night
I am under constant surveillance
from people known
to that stranger on the road ;
the world keeps an tab
on what is none of their business
yet, no one cares
right from the time of birth
even after you are long gone
there is a constant debate
constant argument
about all things mine
about all i want ;
there is a constant battle
between being sane and becoming insane
when all around me are familar faces
trying to coax me into boarding their bus
for the journey that goes nowhere ;
the dreams in which i am living
are the desires of someone else
yet i am asked to live the life i want
stuck in the middle of a busy highway;
I watch the people run around in circles
like a battery operated toy
with no expression
with no joy
living in denial throughout;
lacking the courage to live
the life trapped in their imagination
I find it hard to take;
people run around in circles
trying to build a life
that is already within them
If only they looked inside
If only they looked properly
If only….

although its not my creation but its just to awesome ,so blogging it 

No comments: